2012 Calendar: "Art at Ambleside". Ambleside Park Homestead art work used in the calendar produced by artists from the Ferntree Gully Arts Society's The Hut Gallery, Ferntree Gully. Artists: Jill Rietmeyer, Charles Wallis, Kathleen Loxton, Jock Laing, Ivan Harbert, Yvonne Jonas, Norma Powell, Gill Barralet, Christine Lacreole, Margaret Eady. The land on which the homestead now stands is part of Crown allotment 56K of the Parish of Scoresby. The property originally consisted of 210 acres from Olivebank Road, north along Forest Road to what is now Boronia Road, then north easterly to Nyora Road. Ambleside Park is a modest and comfortable farm house, built with Hawthorn bricks. The original building contained six rooms leading off a central passage. There are verandahs on three sides of the house. Ambleside had a fireplace in every room in the original section of the house and has a large cellar. Additional rooms were later added to the house. Ephraim Hansen subdivided 92 acres of the northern portion of the property in 1919 and two years later he subdivided a further 89 acres of the southern portion. Ephraim Hansen died in 1942 aged 90 and the property was inherited by his son, also Ephraim Hansen. In 1950 Ephraim Hansen junior died and the property was further subdivided and sold. Oliver and Mable David bought the house and in 1970 the house and two acres of land were bequeathed to the local council. On the 28th of May 1977, Ambleside Park was officially opened as the headquarters of the Knox Historical Society Inc..
2013 Calendar: Knox @ 50 : fifty years of Knox. Photographs of: Rowville's Stamford Park; Rowe family 1882 homestead; the former Ferntree Gully Shire Hall, now a health centre; Boronia station, November 1988, which was demolished and went underground in 1988; South side of Ferny Creek in Knoxfield, where the Gilbert family grew brussel sprouts as recently as 1991. Now the Waterford Valley Golf Course;Doogalla Road and the oak tree planted by William Chandler at The Basin in 1872 photographed 1980s and today; Corner of Chandler and Dorset Roads, Boronia; Samle of front pages from Knox City Council newsletters, 1980's - 1990's; Knox City shopping centr being built 1976 and now; The cool stores, early 1970's corner of Mountain Highway and Boronia Road; Councillors past, 1980's - 1990's; Chesterfield Farm, Scoresby, 1970's which re-opened as a children's farm in 1997; Pegler's store, corner High Street and Mountain Highway, Bayswater; Boronia Road looking east in 1923.