2011 - Borough People: Boys from “The Settlement” in Nott Street, learning woodworking skills in the back yard of the old house. Gladys and Snr Sgt Martin Coghlan at the Port Melbourne Lock-up. St Joseph’s Primary Premiers 1967. Rosa Coluccio. Doug Faram. Wyn and ‘Jack’ Woodruff with John, Mary and Judy. Sister Norma Barnett at Jubilee Hall 1950s. Shakespearean actor Charles S. Dillon . Excelsior Hall. Jack Gould, 1950s. Neighbourhood birthday party 1947, 2 Poolman Street. Dugga, David and Millie Beazley with sharks. Graham Street Methodist Kindergarten Mothers, 1959. Frances Congues with daughters Carmel and Moira, c1917. Carmel Congues’ wedding to Albert Mowlam 1929. Neighbours from Cruikshank Street group photo camping at Warburton c 1940. First ladies a John Kitchen & Sons. Valuer Alfred Turner. Bert Turner and the Port Melbourne cable tram crew. Peggy Antonia, Anne Cabrie, 1992. Emma Williams. Barbara Hegart in Edwards Park 1937. Jennie Baines, suffragette came to Port Fairy in 1913 from England. Benjamin Bolton, family grocer c1913 inside his shop. The Smallpage children outside their 1927 home in Chrichton Avenue. Protestors block Beach Road, 26/11/1987. PMFC Ladies Committee 1960s: (Lisa McFarlane) Nell Murphy, Gladys Coghlan, Lil Goss, Dorrie Baker, Lil Julier, Ruby Letts, Margaret Addicoat. Bob Bonnett takes a mark at North Port 1950s. Tommy Lahiff and Bobby Skilton engage on Hester Reserve with future Borough stars who include two of the Goss boys, Paul and Peter (football). Cousins Wendy and Nancy Morris at a 1950s wedding. Group photo of 1932 councillors and officers making an inspection tour of Sylvan Weir: H.C. Southward, Syd Anderson, William T. May, William Howe, Michael Woodruff, J.P. Crichton H.C. Edwards and unidentified, Thomas Griffin, George Walter and Jim Ryan. Steveadores, Port Melbourne, 1903. Port Melbourne wharfies Tom Hills and Tippo Hayes. Known as Black Harr, Stevadore, Naval Reservist and Able Seaman Harry Moore of Ross Street. Anna Robieson, Perce White, Liana Thompson. Group photo of citizens of Port gathered at the Town Hall on the final Sunday afternoon of May, 1994.