Historic Port Melbourne 2013 Calendar : pens, pencils, photography, paint. Town Hall, Borough of Sandridge (drawing), rear elevation and side elevation (opened 1868), William Ireland. Proposal for design of the 1915 Town Hall (drawing), A. V. Heath 1907. Sandridge foreshore and piers, William Paterson 1872 (photograph). Original Station Hotel, William Paterson 1872 (photograph). Charles Sloley at Faram Bros Hardware, Lloyd Holmes 1991(photograph). Caroline Frederika Liardet, watercolour by W.F.E. Liardet, 1823. Shopkeeper photographs: Demmler’s boots, Evans Street; Bellion Grocers, Stokes Street; Therese Clay, Bay Street; W. Aitken and H. Brown, Bay Street. Shipping horses for India at Sandridge Pier, wood engraved by Frederick Grosse, illustrated Australasian 26 November 1867. P.S. Weeroona under full steam (photograph). Station Pier under construction c1927, MHT Image, Keeper of Public Records (photograph). Cable trams passing the town hall, Bay Street, 1920s, William Swift (photograph). Guernsey House (Peter Grut’s former home), ink sketch by an unknown artist. Demolition of Centenary Bridge, 1991, pencil drawing courtesy of Brian Cleveland. Old kiosk, Station Pier, Brian Cleveland. Sandridge Lagoon, William Paterson 1872 (photograph). Bay Street 1853, sketch by Edmund Thomas. .